Camino Rectangular Chandelier 40" - Forged Iron
Rustic in style, simple in form and grandly sized, our hand-forged chandelier designed by industrial blacksmith Jon Sarriugarte makes an elegant statement. Drawing inspiration from early 20th century industrial fixtures, it's built of stout angle iron.
- Hand-forged and bent angle-iron ring, edged by upraised bulbs
- Forged iron or antique nickel finish
- Sheet metal wraps the sockets
- Hangs from steel rods to adjust as you like
- Cast ceiling plate has a textured finish
- Uses fourteen 25W max. Flame Candelabra Bulbs or Vintage Filament Bulbs; includes fourteen 25W Flame Candelabra Bulbs
- Dry UL listed: suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Rod included; optional extension rod (sold separately) adds length to fixture
Colors: Antique Nickel, Iron
Sizes: Ceiling Plate: 51⁄2;" diam.; 1, Overall: 401⁄4"W x 121⁄4"D, Overall: 401⁄4"W x 121⁄4"D x 40 "H, Steel Rods: one 6" and three 12", Weight: 24.2 lbs.